Human Resources Assistant
Human Resources Assistant Job Responsibilities:
Support the administration of the different Human Resources programs, policies and procedures and HR strategies in order to attract, manage, develop and retain our Talent and achieve the objectives of the business.
Principal responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Human Resources Assistant Job Duties:
· Support the development of the different HR initiatives and programs.
· Support in the development, implementation, monitoring and updating of HR manuals (Description Catalog, Policies and Procedures, etc.).
· Globally administer and manage vendor negotiations for the different HR initiatives and programs, for example, inventory and compliance of employee badges, pins, lanyards, posters, etc.
· Plan and coordinate the recruitment and selection programs, on boarding, welfare programs, employee communications and the audit of SOX processes.
· Support the implementation of all HR trainings and coaching programs company-wide.
· Social and Community employee activities - Supports events and programs aimed at recognizing and incentivizing the morale of employees, the working environment and our social responsibility with the community.
· Support for recruitment process through the sourcing of candidates, scheduling of interviews and verification of job references.
· HR reporting support.
· Keeps all Bulletin Boards updated and in compliance.
· Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
· Minimum of two (2) years of experience in similar positions, preferably in retail environment.
· Ability to manage multiple moderately complex projects with varying priorities, in a fast-paced, high-urgency and fluid environment.
· Knowledge of Windows operating systems and ADP payroll program.
· Knowledge and understanding of labor laws and local regulations.
· Ability to communicate efficiently in both English and Spanish (verbal and written).
· Ability to demonstrate teamwork and have leadership.
· Positive attitude towards service.
· Good analytical skills.