IT Specialist (PLCYPLN), 608913800
- Acts as a liaison with customers during all project steps, including submitting and coordinating tickets to assist the customer with implementation and/or ......
- debugging, tracking test and production data through the DAAS EBUS systems in support of functional tests.
- .Is responsible for varied Project Management and related services and duties associated mainly with Electronic Business (EBus) branch.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with policies and procedures to include change management, audit, etc.
- Coordinates, controls, tracks and reports on all assigned software development projects from the receipt of the requirement throughout the product's lifecycle to include Customer Connection agreement compliance.
- Prepares project proposals and cost estimates utilizing input from other agency organizations.
- Analyzes and tracks system change requests to determine and recommend logical approaches for incremental deliveries.
- Negotiates and documents project commitments with appropriate J6 organizations to ensure timely execution of project plans, in accordance with established schedules and within budget.
- Serve as a project manager in the EBUS branch and will be responsible for coordinating a variety of requirements to include system requirements, customer requirements, audit compliance, cloud migration, etc.