Summer Internship in NYC
Get a Paid Summer Internship in NYC + a Full Scholarship for the ArtBound Initiative Program
The ArtBound Initiative internship program is offering a Scholarship for Creative Diversity to students or recent graduates from backgrounds traditionally underrepresented in the creative industries, based on race/ethnicity, socioeconomic status, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or religion.
What does this scholarship offer:
- A Full Scholarship for the ArtBound Initiative program which includes personalized coaching, events, networking opportunities and access to an international network of alumni.
- A paid internship opportunity this Summer in New York with one of our company partners.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: MARCH 28 2021 @11:59PM EST
- ABOUT ARTBOUND INITIATIVE -
The ArtBound Initiative program offers internships for students and recent graduates in New York, Berlin, Melbourne, Sydney, and Hong Kong. With an expansive network of leading creative companies, ArtBound Initiative (ABI) provides access to creative industries that are notoriously insular. ABI offers year-round internships ranging from 2 to 6 months.
Visual Design Internship:
You will be collaborating closely with design leads, participate in client work, create style guides, and translate existing design concepts into new contexts.
Creative Strategy Internship (Product & Brand Strategy):
You will be assisting targeted research to distill relevant information, help analyze consumer trends to identify insights for experience strategy and concepts, and assist in supporting strategy for a client engagement.
- WHO CAN APPLY -
- Seniors OR recent graduates
- Must have a portfolio showcasing your best design or strategy works
- Available to work for 3 months full-time from early June
- Must have previous experience in a related industry
- Must be from a background traditionally underrepresented in the creative industries (race/ethnicity, socioeconomic status, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or religion).
- A U.S. citizen or a permanent resident of the United States.
- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY -
- 2 recommendation letters (which can be submitted later on if you do not gather them by March 28)
- Proof of US citizenship or permanent resident status