Growth Marketing Internship
Growth Marketing Internship
New York, NY
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years! Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only three and half years after inception, we are active in nine markets, and on three continents.
We are recognized industry leaders—receiving over $300M in investor funding, as well as numerous awards for our outstanding products & service.
So what is Factor?
We believe that health and wellness starts with food and what you put into your body. Our goal is to help our customers achieve their health and wellness goals. We focus on being physically fit and healthy with nutritious, purposeful eating. We want to help real people achieve real results without sacrificing time and energy trying to sort through the overwhelming amount of information.
We use the freshest, highest quality ingredients available, and our in-house culinary team is constantly working to optimize the nutritional value of every single meal. Meals arrive fresh and are fully prepared- simply heat in the microwave or oven and enjoy!
Intern, Growth Marketing Job Description:
- Work alongside both growth and brand marketers to ensure Factor is ahead of its competition across a variety of marketing channels
- Lead research projects to help us identify new marketing opportunities including innovative creative ideas, cutting edge marketing service providers and best in class content
- Help us identify and target new customer segments
- Conduct business cases to drive decision-making within for both new and existing marketing channels
- Partner with organic and paid social teams to come up with new concepts to test
- Support with various customer testing analyses and provide recommendations on improving business wide performance metrics (ROI, CAC, and conversion rate)
- Identify and help onboard new partners fueling Factor’s future growth
- And much more...
- Current business / marketing student or recent graduate with a strong academic record
- Passionate about growth marketing and are always thinking about new ideas and solutions to problems
- A great communicator and truly are a team player
- Curious and analytical as well as have intermediate excel skills with ability to make analysis from raw data sets
- Entrepreneurial and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- A natural hustler with a contagious “can-do” attitude who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Having a track record of producing engaging organic content is a strong plus (Instagram, TikTok, etc)
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.