Social Media Intern
Social Media Intern
Monster Worldwide is seeking a summer marketing intern to join our Social Media Command Center. Working with our social media team, you will help shape our brand voice through social, utilize the latest software to analyze conversations happening across channels, and conduct research to guide our future social strategy and execution. Through your experience as a Monster intern, you can expect to:
- Improve your writing skills and understanding of brand tone
- Learn how to create and maintain a content calendar
- Gain experience conceptualizing a campaign from beginning to end, complete with strategy, results, and business impacts
- Develop working knowledge of an entry-level social media role in addition to an understanding of internal and brand communications departments at global organizations
- Assist in day-to-day community management
- Engage in research to identify trends, themes, and relevant conversations across social media platforms
- Research emerging influencers and micro-influencers for a variety of industries and topics
- Copywrite for a wide range of social networks
- Participate in marketing team brainstorms and additional projects with social media team members
- Present final project at the completion of the internship
- Currently enrolled in a BA, BS, or Master’s program at a credited college or university
- Completed courses related to assigned functional area (Marketing, Communications, English)
- Basic understanding of terms and principles in assigned functional area (Marketing, Communications, English)
- GPA 3.00 or above
- Strong writing skills preferred
- Organized, with an ability to multitask
- Interest or experience in graphic design
- Professional demeanor (this role will have visibility to VP and SVP)
- Understanding of TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Facebook required
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment, and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social, and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.