Human Resources Staffing Specialist 43049
Now is a great time to join our team of collaborators and change agents who are passionate about delivering exceptional services throughout our agency. We work with talented and innovative staff who are motivated by the opportunity to serve businesses, people, and the greater good. It is both challenging and rewarding to develop, organize and manage the human resources workflow to ensure smooth, timely, and consistent delivery of our services.
DEED HR has two (2) openings for an exciting opportunity for an individual to provide professional level HR services to DEED supervisors, employees and HR colleagues in the areas of recruitment and selection, compensation review, position allocation, contract interpretation, training, and to lead special projects assigned to streamline the hiring process.
Bring your talent to DEED HR where you will develop your skills and abilities in a place that values team members and strives to provide career advancement opportunities.
To be credited, your resume should demonstrate the following:
Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Human Resources or related field (as determined by agency).
At least one (1) year of professional level human resources work experience in any of the following areas:
- Recruiting - promoting employment opportunities within a Human Resources office.
- Selection – screening applicants within an HRIS (Human Resources Information System) applicant tracking system such as PeopleSoft.
- Job Analysis/Classification - development of positions descriptions or conducting job audits/analysis to allocate positions to the appropriate classification.
- Continuous Improvement - Demonstrated experience participating in continuous improvement projects that resulted in improved and efficient workflow.
- Compensation - Reviewing compensation requests and drafting offer of employment letters.
- Experience in an HR office working with diverse populations to promote and enhance diversity, inclusion and equity.
- Contract Interpretation - administration of union/labor contracts related to personnel transactions or vacancy filling.