Federal Contracts Summer Internship
This year’s internships will be 100% virtual and are now open for applications!
As a Contracting intern, you will perform a variety of tasks assigned to gain experience in the practical application of acquisition principles, procedures, and techniques.
- Provide support and assistance to Contract Specialists, Contracting Officers, and other departmental personnel.
- Monitor contract files to ensure progress of contracts (i.e., delivery schedules, exercising options, etc.).
- Participate and assist in issuing contract modifications.
- Assemble necessary required documents for processing by the contracting office and ensure documents comply with appropriate correspondence guidance and contractual requirements.
- Prepare and coordinate various memorandums, documentation, and actions within the office and with outside organizational units.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Timeframe: May – September 2021
- Current students in an accredited college (including 4-year colleges/universities, community colleges, and junior colleges); professional, technical, vocational, and trade school; advanced degree programs; or other qualifying educational institution pursuing a qualifying degree or certificate.
You MUST apply through USAJOBS to be considered. In addition to your application, you’re required to complete a questionnaire from USAHire (after you apply, an email will be sent containing the questionnaire link).