Financial Management Summer Internship
This year’s internships will be 100% virtual and are now open for applications!
As a Financial Management intern, you will provide support to team members such as Financial Management Specialists, Accountants, and Budget Analysts.
- Maintain spreadsheet files by reviewing documents to extract financial data as necessary, and enter data into the system.
- Examine budgets to verify the reasonableness and adequacy of supporting data.
- Use Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint or similar program to create briefings, presentations, etc.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Timeframe: May – September 2021
- Current students in an accredited college (including 4-year colleges/universities, community colleges, and junior colleges); professional, technical, vocational, and trade school; advanced degree programs; or other qualifying educational institution pursuing a qualifying degree or certificate.
You MUST apply through USAJOBS to be considered. In addition to your application, you’re required to complete a questionnaire from USAHire (after you apply, an email will be sent containing the questionnaire link).
Apply by 1/22/21!