Program Assistant III Sport & Phys Ed
To provide a wide range of administrative and/or budget duties in support of department members. This position will also be responsible for developing and maintaining professional relationships and work collaboratively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. May provide direction and support to other administrative support personnel or student employees.
• Bachelor’s from an accredited institution AND One (1) year budget or accounting experience OR Four (4) years’ experience in a progressive office support position including 2 years budget management responsibilities
• Microsoft Word skills to include the ability to create reports, containing graphs and other intermediate functions (e.g. perform mail merge, insert table of contents)
• Microsoft Excel skills to include the ability to create spreadsheets (e.g., formulas such as V-lookup, graphs, pivot tables).
• Maintain composure in fast paced work environment.
• Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities with frequent interruptions.
• Demonstrated ability to operate with a high level of confidently and discretion.
• Demonstrated ability to accurately input data into various systems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate intricate job-related processes to internal and external customers.
• Experience in higher education
• Experience working independently
• Demonstrated collaboration across multiple groups
• Experience learning new tools and processes
Gonzaga University is a Jesuit, Catholic, humanistic institution, and is therefore interested in candidates who will contribute to its distinctive mission. Gonzaga University is a committed EEO/AA employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.