Part-Time COVID-19 Screener
Seeking 20 to 30 highly motivated and detail oriented individuals for immediate hire to make a great addition to our COVID-19 Response Team. The COVID-19 Screener works outdoors and is accountable for the patient’s first impression of the organization by making patients feel safe, cared for and respected with an emphasis on customer service. They are responsible for the complete patient registration process and sample collection.
Open interviews being held Saturday, October 24th from 9am-11am.
This position is Part Time Friday through Sunday with potential for weekdays. No experience necessary, training will be provided.
- Greet customers and initiate the proper COVID symptom screening according to CDC guidelines and facility protocol.
- Communicates with client to obtain demographic and medical information to perform accurate registration.
- Responsible for completing patient registration process.
- Collect and handle clinical specimen for Coronavirus testing.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Must be able to work weekends occasionally
- Ability to enter data into App quickly and accurately
- Spanish speaker a plus but not necessary
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $14.00 per hour
We provide masks, gloves and sanitizer.