Paid Internship for Business/Marketing Student
The position will involve:
- administrative support with Word;
- preparing Excel documents of trading and other data, preparing financial statements and expense reports, and using pivot tables to summarize information;
- preparing Powerpoint presentations;
- conducting internet research involving regulatory matters and actions (such as SEC, FINRA, OCC regulatory releases and actions);
- conducting market research and other special projects.
Must be dependable, organized, able to work independently and proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint. The candidate selected will be required to sign a confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement. The hours and schedule are flexible.