Virtual Assistant Internship - Fall
THE ORGANIZED HOME is seeking a VIRTUAL ASSISTANT INTERN. The business owner for this online coaching business is an entrepreneur, working from a home office. This role offers the opportunity to work 100% remotely from any location that has access to high-speed internet and a reliable desktop computer or laptop.
As a Virtual Assistant, you will become familiar with Trello - a web-based Kanban-style project management application. Together, the business owner and intern will organize, plan, share and update workflow for each of the scheduled tasks. You will be assisting the business owner with various online administrative tasks, including content and copywriting, social media management, email management, web management, and customer relationship management (CRM).
This position offers a flexible schedule of 5-15 hours per week, between Monday through Friday, during the hours of 8:00am-4:00pm EST.
SKILL SETS NEEDED TO FILL THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proficient administrative skills are required, with a strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in word processing, email, and using the internet, particularly for research.
- Strong communication skills, especially written.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Skilled in spreadsheets and database management.
- Experience in social media management, graphic design, and basic website building preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of WordPress, Canva and Trello preferred but not required.
- High School Diploma required.
- Current enrollment in an associate’s or bachelor's degree program required.
- Enrollment in a program emphasis in business administration, business management, technical management, or computer information systems preferred, but not required.