Legal Team Administrator
This position supports Veeam’s legal department on a wide variety of matters. It requires strong organizational skills and an ability to work both independently and as part of larger legal team initiatives in a fast-paced environment. This position also requires an ability to effectively and efficiently interface with, respond to, and provide services to Veeam colleagues, executives, customers and partners. Relevant duties and responsibilities include, for example, the following:
- Administering Veeam’s non-disclosure agreement (NDA) process globally, including, for example, fielding and responding to requests for NDAs, reviewing and providing edits to the same, and ensuring that the appropriate entities are covered.
- Responding to global requests for letters or forms confirming whether Veeam has authorized various partners to license Veeam software offerings.
- Administering sanctions and embargo reviews and analysis globally for Veeam by fielding, reviewing and responding to all client requests regarding the ability to sell to particular entities, individuals, and/or businesses.
- Managing the signature process (both wet ink and electronic) for all Veeam entities globally for negotiated sales-related agreements, employment-related agreements, NDAs, letters and other legal documents.
- Managing and organizing Veeam’s legal department files, including, for example, the retention of executed copies of all negotiated, sales-related agreements, certain employment-related agreements, letters, and other legal documents.
- Supporting Veeam’s contract and licensing attorneys on a global level (EMEA, APAC, Americas) with the preparation of standard form amendments to agreements with Veeam partners and end user customers.
- Performing other miscellaneous duties as assigned by Veeam’s attorneys, including for example, managing and registering software escrow beneficiary filings, obtaining certificates of insurance, and providing copies of various executed agreements.