IT Project Manager
- Collaborates with IT project managers (PMs) and/or serves as an IT project manager (PM) and contracting officer representative (COR) for various CTP IT initiatives.
- Providing government oversight to contractors for IT projects, monitoring and reporting on contractor performance.
- Plans and executes all facets of project management to include day-to-day management and oversight of multiple, concurrent IT projects.
- Develops project plans and cost estimates, including ongoing cost estimates for each FY, to include products (e.g., hardware/software/licenses) and services (e.g., contractor support).
- Evaluates and recommends the adoption of new or enhanced approaches to delivering IT products and/or services.
In order be eligible for the position of IT Project Manager, (GS-2210-12/13), you must meet the following requirements...experience must be IT related; the experience may be demonstrated by paid or unpaid experience and/or completion of specific, intensive training (for example, IT certification), as appropriate
IN ADDITION TO THE BASIC QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST ALSO MEET THESE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS:
You must possess one year (52-weeks) of specialized experience, equivalent to at least the next lower grade level (GS-12/13) in the Federal service.
Such experience includes:
GS-12:Have one year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-11 in the Federal service or public and private sectors private sectors, performing, monitoring IT project task/milestone status, gathering customer IT solution requirements, integrating requirements into a comprehensive IT project management plan.
GS-13:Have one year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-12 in the Federal service or public and private sectors, developing projects, managing all phases of IT programs.projects to cost, schedule, and scope; applying risk management; managing multiple projects with competing deadlines; and collaborating with project stakeholders.