- Design, develop, debug, and modify components of software applications and tools.
- Drive technical implementation at the application/product level for small to mid-sized projects.
- With assistance, design, spec, and schedule a component or feature of 1-4 weeks of duration.
- Provide quality implementation of a component or feature (typically 1-4 weeks in duration) with peer and manager support.
- Provide improvements to solutions for a given problem.
- Resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur with help from peers or managers.
- Follow through on details and drives issues to closure with help from peers or managers.
- Support development of documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Actively participate in group technology reviews to critique work of self and others.
- Approached technical staff for help and training when necessary.
- Collaborate with and learn from all members of technical staff.
- Learn to contribute to requirement definition process.
- Assist with judgment calls with peer and manager input/assistance.