2020 Manufacturing Summer Internship- Stockton, CA
At Niagara, we’re looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
The Manufacturing Internship at Niagara is unique in that interns work directly on high impact projects within one of our manufacturing facilities. Interns will work in various areas of the plant including production, engineering, quality, and/or maintenance. They are encouraged to think outside the box and use a continuous improvement mindset to approach projects and come up with solutions. Projects will help interns develop critical analytical and project management skills.
What We Do:
- Expose you to advanced manufacturing equipment and technology.
- Give you intellectual and creative opportunities to tackle a problem and develop your own proposed solution.
- Set you up to develop a project of your own, in which you can take ownership and that can positively impact the company.
- Give you experience in project management.
- Create opportunities for you to network yourself as a part of our talent pipeline with prospects of full time employment and specialized programs.
What You Do:
- Rotate through various areas of the manufacturing plant to gain an overall understanding of the manufacturing process.
- Assist various manufacturing plant team members to gain hands on experience with production methods, machines, and processes.
- Learn several manufacturing procedures, such as preventative maintenance.
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
Qualified candidates will be graduating between December 2020 and June 2021.
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a résumé into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's résumé will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit résumé to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit résumé into this career site to be eligible for placement fees