- ETL Repository Management, maintain appropriate backups and Multi-project/Multi-concurrent release ETL environment.
- Maintain “common code” libraries, so objects can be shared and folders for all Environments (Dev, System Test and Production), Code Check-In/Check-Out procedures and assists in managing all environments and what releases of code are in each.
- Participate in requirements, design, and development reviews. Conduct or participate in meetings with owners of key system components to fully understand current data and systems environments. Resolve source data issues and refine transformation rules.
- Analyze source system data to assess data quality. Work with technical and business representatives to determine strategies for handling data anomalies that are identified. Design ETL processes and develop source-to-target data mappings, integration workflows, and load processes. Design, develop, and implement enterprise-class data warehousing solutions.
- Use the Informatica platform to extract, transform, and load data. Develop, test, integrate, and deploy ETL routines using ETL tools and external programming/scripting languages as necessary. Write and maintain unit test cases.
- Provide data analysis and technical documentation for both source and target mappings.
- Help administer and maintain the ETL environment in a support role with Systems Administrators, including performing configuration management activities related to the ETL environment.