- Analyse and challenge commonly held assumptions and accepted processes.
- Contribute to requirements for processes, tasks and information requirements
- Liaising with key stakeholders to guide them through solution design and feature development
- Lead system testing and develop relevant test and training documentation
- Display strong emotional intelligence with well-developed self-awareness.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure project milestones and reporting practises are adhered to.
- Ability to multi-task and handle on a proactive basis, changing priorities in a fast-paced environment to maximize time-management and efficiencies
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
• Associate / Bachelor’s degree
• Good Communication Skills
•Willingness to Relocate