Technology Summer 2020 Intern - DevOps/Automation Developer
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TCM, truTV and others.
See what it’s like to work at WarnerMedia! Discover more about the program and follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
What does our department do?
Business Systems and Technologies team manages the application portfolio that supports and aides the WarnerMedia’s Brand experience division's business needs such as employee engagement, content management and communications.
What will you be doing?
- Develop, Test and Support DevOps for WarnerMedia Brand Experience Team Product Portfolio across multiple platforms.
- Analyze and present processes and code for automating the DevOps pipeline.
- Drive usability testing, measure and report results and define areas for constant enhancement and optimization for the end-to-end user experience.
- Validate new product enhancements to ensure it aligns with product requirements and usability goals
What do we require from you?
- Collegiate student who is majoring in Computer Science, Business, or Information Systems
- Strong problem-solving skills, organized, and astute attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain effective relationships with customers and internal teams
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, documentation and processes
- Familiarity with Agile or Scrum methodologies
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong ability to multi-task and adjusts priorities
- Submit weekly progress reports
What’s so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Internship dates are May 26, 2020 – August 7, 2020. All interns are expected to work 40 hours per week and paid competitively based on location (relocation is not provided). Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students. Candidates must be qualified and available to work at the time the application is submitted. Full-time employment is not guaranteed at the end of the program.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.