About The Company:
With over 250 years of cumulative experience, a results-focused program, and dedication to protect human health and the environment, AirQuest stands as a leader in environmental consulting and industrial hygiene services. Our focus on client’s needs, competitive rates, and superior work product allows us to assist our clients in managing environmental concerns in a practical manner.
The intern will learn valuable skills in the marketing department by working on current projects with the marketing coordinator. The program will encompass a basic framework to expand the student’s capabilities. The intern will demonstrate basic knowledge in their respective field and have the opportunity to advance their knowledge through the completion of these objectives and projects:
- Assist in the creation of content, email campaigns, mockups, etc.
- Assist with the management of our online presence through content creation, social media, and other strategically relevant online properties.
- Perform analysis of marketing data
- Prepare presentations
- Enter contact information in to contact management systems and manage them
- Assist with drafting, organizing, and packaging proposals
- Attend local industry events and/or exhibitions.
- Work closely with the Operations and Marketing team to assist in relevant day-to-day projects
By the end of the interniship the intern will learn how to:
· Apply marketing concepts to problems and find creative solutions
· Produce high quality documents using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Demonstrate multi-channel communication skills
· Design and create content
· Work collaboratively and cross-departmentally
1. Enrolled in an accredited local 4-Year university with a major in a related field (Marketing, Communications, etc.).
2. Minimum GPA of 2.6
3. Minimum 15 hours availability weekly
Mentor: Marketing Coordinator
Duration: 4 Months
This is a paid internship. ($10/hour)