Field Inspector-Fort Lauderdale, FL
*****Immediate Hire-Starting 10/14/2019*****
As a Field Inspector, you will accurately run specialized energy efficiency testing on homes, as well as perform quality assurance inspections for new construction homes, which ensure that builder quality is maintained.
SkyeTec offers competitive benefits including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD plans, company paid Life Insurance, 401k with Company matchings, paid holidays, sick leave and paid vacation days!
- Preform visual inspections safely
- Conduct Blower Door, Duct Blaster and Infrared Camera testing
- Properly documenting and photographing findings
- Perform other inspection department duties assigned by Operations.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- All other duties assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Computer skills, including typing and browsing
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to describe in detail observations made at a job site
- Ability to carry 25-50 lbs. of equipment
- Must be able to travel.
- Current driver's license; clean driving record
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Background in construction, surveying or related experience