Entry Level Human Resources Credentialing Coordinator
Job Title: HR Credentialing Coordinator
FLSA Status: NonExempt
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Sr. HR Credentialing Coordinator
The HR Credentialing Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the onboarding process for all
scribe employees, as well as maintaining employee records. They are responsible for the
clearance of scribes at medical facilities, maintaining medical compliance within those facilities,
and managing all personnelrelated activities and changes.
2. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Duties and Responsibilities
● Processes all required background checks, compliance checks, fingerprint registration,
etc. specific to client or company onboarding requirements
● Reviews employee eligibility status
● Manages and maintains compliance tracking on all scribes
● Coordinates and ensures all scribes are medically compliant according to facility
● Liaises with background check vendors
● Creates and maintains accounts related to the background check portion of the
● Stays uptodate with new compliance rules and applicable regulatory changes to
● Acts as the point of contact for employees by answering and responding to field requests
● Acts as a point of contact for CrossDepartment Problem Solving
● Responsible for miscellaneous duties as needed by HR department management
Required Education and Experience
● Minimum of 3 years Professional and/or Customer Service experience
● Display exemplary work ethic, professionalism and interpersonal skills
● Demonstrate technical capability, strategic thinking, exceptional attention to detail, time
management and organization, communication proficiency, leadership and teamwork
● Ability to build rapport with all employees
● Able to model integrity within the organization and maintain a high degree of security and
confidentiality of sensitive information.
● Able to multitask while being proactive in a fastpaced environment with frequently
changing priorities and workloads
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
● Regularly required to talk or hear.
● Regularly required to use a keyboard and computer.
● Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, handle documents, and reach with
hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a fulltime position and hours of work and days vary Monday through Friday 8:00 am to
5:00 pm; including a mandatory lunch period of 30 minutes to 60 minutes.
Travel is not expected for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.