Entry Level Software Developer
IMCS group is seeking a full time Entry-Level Java Developer to assist in the design and development of custom software as well as maintain current projects. Our developers typically have a demonstrated interest in information technology and business, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills.
· Academic background in computer science, computer engineering or a similar major with extensive computer-based or technical content.
· Basic knowledge with OOPs concepts, Core Java, Database SQL experience
· Working knowledge of database and web security best practices.
· Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to complete projects within budget and on time.
· Experience with Struts a plus.
· Android knowledge a plus.
. Ability to complete projects within budget and on time.
Please note: This is a job listing from a Third-Party agency. Be aware that third party agencies may send your resume to other organizations without your knowledge or permission. In sending your resume (and/or applying to this posting) to a third-party organization you assume responsibility should it be used for other purposes. Please note that no fees should ever be charged for services. The Career Center bears no responsibility should this occur. We recommend you exercise caution regarding such advertisements/postings.