Marketing Intern - Fall Internship
We are looking for a Marketing Intern who will work with our marketing team to write press releases for new product launches. This includes copywriting, optimizing content for SEO, and publishing content to our website.
Our Marketing Intern will design marketing materials for both web and print in various Adobe products like Photoshop and InDesign. We have a highly-skilled team that will be able to strengthen your digital marketing skill set. This is a perfect role for someone eager to develop their marketing, web design & development, and graphic design skills.
1. This a paid internship that focused on developing a student’s content marketing and SEO skillset while working on real-life projects.
2. Interns will be taught how to use Content Management Systems like WordPress to write engaging online content for our new products and press releases.
3. Interns will also create print marketing materials using Adobe Indesign for clients on a daily basis.
Student Learning Outcomes
1. Gain knowledge of Content Management systems like WordPress.
2. Learn how to write effective content that that engages readers and is optimized for SEO.
3. Learn how to design marketing assets using Abode Creative Cloud tools like Photoshop and InDesign.
4. Acquire branding skills and learn how to create a cohesive brand image.
5. Interns will gain experience in using industry-leading tools and software to manage campaigns and assess results.
This internship is mentored by Michael Metallo, the Marketing Coordinator at TWN Industries. Interns will attend weekly meetings with the leadership team to discuss marketing strategy and assess results from past marketing campaigns.
The duration of the internship is 3 or 6 months. We are flexible and are looking to hire candidates upon completion.