VOLUNTEER SERVICES INTERNSHIP FALL 2019
· In coordination with Director of Volunteer Services Team, help assist relationships within the community and attract volunteer groups from corporations, churches, civic and student groups etc.
· Help represent the organization in public meetings and presentations to the community (e.g. volunteer fairs).
· Help assist with Social Media initiatives, newsletter articles and volunteer thank you Facebook posts.
Obtain a $500 stipend at the end of the internship must be available 3 times a week including Saturdays
· Connecting and scheduling volunteers to opportunities within organization including meal packing, meal delivery and market baskets.
· Assisting volunteer managers in maintaining a volunteer database of 10,000 volunteers through timely data entry.
· Work collaboratively with program staff to assist volunteer projects.
· Lead volunteer orientations for meal packing, market baskets and meal delivery.
· Market research on community and corporate groups.
· Providing general administrative support to the Open Hand Volunteer Services Department.
Execute any other duties as requested.