Digital Content Intern
Hardcore Advertising is a full-service, boutique advertising agency with the ability to handle all of a brand’s advertising and marketing needs. In short, we are a small agency with BIG talent.
At Hardcore Advertising, employees have the opportunity to work closely with a network of clients thriving in each’s respective industry. From BIG-name graduate programs to booming medical technology companies, we only work with the best-of-the-best in South Florida. Getting in on the ground floor of an agency in the heart of Fort Lauderdale provides unique, hands-on experience that will prepare you for a strong career in advertising. Need internship credit? We’ve got you covered. Be a part of our Hardcore team – we’d love to have you on board.
Hardcore Advertising is currently seeking a Digital Content Intern. This internship candidate will be skilled, motivated and strategic in working with a diverse network of professionals in order to bring client visions to life. As an official aide to our creative team, the Digital Content Intern will be a key player when it comes to completing comprehensive creative projects (i.e. print and digital advertising campaigns, social media content creation and website content development).
· Assists managers in planning and execution of content for social media
· Writes compelling and effective copy for client asset creation
· Output includes, but is not limited to: blogs, brand guides, educational content, website copy, trend reports
· Assists in managing content process workflow for social media and other related digital campaigns
· Collects and manages visual content for clients
· Output includes, but is not limited to: photos, videos, infographics, Adobe design files
· Provides onsite support for live photoshoots
· Assists managers in planning and execution of graphic design pieces for advertising campaigns
· Stays abreast of new trends in visual design and communication
· Currently seeking a degree in Advertising, Marketing or a related field
· Strong copywriting, editing and visual communication skills
· Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, etc.)
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint)
· Experience managing business/brand social media accounts
· Project management experience
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment
· WordPress experience a plus
*Creative portfolio submission a plus