Intern for Growing Startup
Interested in working at a startup after graduation -- or maybe starting your own?
With this internship, you will be at the right hand of the founder/CEO of a growing marketplace startup, learning everything from financial modeling to digital marketing to growth-hacking strategies that would make your mother blush.
We're looking for someone willing to commit at least 20 hours a week for at least 3 months -- though more is always ok. Duties will include a combination of:
- Research (hey, can you figure out how to do X? or what Y means? or what the most current thinking is around Z?)
- Marketing analytics (producing/updating and helping to look for trends in weekly reports on our various marketing efforts, how effective they are, and their ROI)
- Financial modeling (if you have the chops for it -- it's ok if you don't)
- Helping to build new digital marketing campaigns (I promise, it's not that hard)
- Helping to manage (and, if you'd like, write) content
- Any other ideas you may have, or that we may come up with together, to make things work better
This is an unpaid internship, but we guarantee you will get your money's worth in what you'll learn and get to do, if you are motivated, intellectually curious, and have the entrepreneurial spirit. (If you don't believe us, we're happy to provide contact information for past interns who can tell you the unvarnished truth.)
And of course, there's the chance for a full-time job with us if you make yourself indispensable.