Civil Engineer, 574861100
- Serves as Civil Engineer for DLA Installation Support Columbus at the Defense Supply Center Columbus, with responsibility for effective operation and maintenance of a variety of facilities.
- Work includes maintenance (repair, rehabilitation, expansion, conversion, reconstruction, renovation, etc.) of roads, streets, and parking facilities; drainage systems and sewers, water and steam lines.
- Provide maintenance on building exteriors/interiors, structural systems for administrative, industrial and special-use buildings (e.g. recreational facilities).
- Provides ground maintenance and improvements; and, other civil engineering work as required to support the installation.
- Serves as a project engineer in planning, design, and analysis of Engineering Projects.
- Provides technical assistance and negotiation support to Contracting Officer.
- Provides technical advice, review, and coordination for work being accomplished by Installation personnel.