Social Media + Digital Marketing Intern
Looking for a dynamic, self-starter who can join our small team for the summer (or longer)! Ideal applicant is interested in psychology and mental health, and branding, and is skilled in digital and social media marketing.
Job tasks involve:
- Research social media landscape in the field of behavioral health/psychology
- Develop strategy to increase social media presence
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Create and develop engaging social media campaigns and content, true to brand
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Oversee the tracking/reporting of client data on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Assess campaign performance and provide recommendations for optimizing; continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics.
- SEO optimization
- Blog/web content writing
If, along with the other required skill sets, you have a positive attitude, are detail-oriented, a good multitasker, and a creative thinker, please apply!