Health Outcomes Researcher - 127240
Responsible for perform complex health outcomes analysis utilizing large administrative datasets that include medical and pharmacy insurance claims, eligibility files, and other ancillary data such as lab and survey data; partner with department team members to cultivate ideas and research for peer reviewed journal topics to enhance the organization's visibility in the health outcomes research industry; create economic models to perform cost-effectiveness analysis for assigned clients ensuring to customize the presentation of the results to the client's needs; conduct retrospective analysis through the implementation of study design and statistical methods using established software (e.g. SAS, Excel), ensuring to note any potential errors that may have affected the analysis; write and develop manuscripts for peer reviewed journals based on health outcomes research
• Master’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Health Services, or a related field is required
• Doctorate degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Health Services, or a related field is preferred
• Completion of a doctoral degree may be substituted for educational requirements
• Minimum of three years of experience in biostatistics, research methods, epidemiology, or statistical modeling is required, preferably in a health care or pharmaceutical industry
• Time spent in pursuit of a doctorate degree may be substituted for work experience
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word is required
• Experience with the peer reviewed journal submission process is preferred
• Minimum 2 years of SAS software experience is preferred
Demonstrated problem solving, analytical reasoning, and decision-making skills
Strong multi-tasking and organizational abilities
Sense of urgency necessary to meet goals, objectives, and deadlines
Exercise independent judgment
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage complex projects and timelines in a matrix team environment
Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
Demonstrated leadership abilities, accountability, and initiative
So, if you’ve been waiting for an opportunity with a multi-billion dollar company that will allow you to fuse insightful thinking with disciplined execution in order to achieve breakthrough performance, then what are you waiting for? Get your application in today and let’s get started on something BIG.
Intrado is connecting people and ideas.
We are delivering on their potential.
We are improving the way we work and live.
At Intrado, we are dedicated to delivering and improving upon new channels, new capabilities and new choices for how businesses and consumers collaborate, connect and transact. We develop technology-enabled communications that change the way we work and improve the way we live. We are a collective effort of enterprise and individuals, of communities and customers, of partnerships and families. We are the sum of our entire network – based on the four pillars of trust, innovation, collaboration, and execution and the hard work of people who share our vision. We are at the core of a technology and communications engine that is changing the world.
We Connect. We Deliver. We are Intrado.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled