Looking for a dynamic career with a company that encourages and rewards creativity and fresh thinking? Do you love doing team and project management in market research sector? Do you have the drive and ambition to play a go-getter role and interact with business leaders?
If you answered “Yes” to the above, then Jasper Colin Research has the role for you. We invite young and dynamic minds for our Business Development Manager role.
Responsible for managing Jasper Colin Research projects for the Global Market. This includes the overall responsibility to manage and perform service activities involving project planning, project management, communication with client and crisis management.
Responsible of the delivery of the projects:
· Take full responsibility on projects assigned – starting from planning to the final delivery;
· Meeting the timeline expectations while maintaining high data quality standards;
· Ensuring smooth running and timely delivery of all projects originating from the respective reporting managers;
· Efficient and transparent communication with internal stake holders;
· Assess the training requirements of the team and provide continuous training per requirements laid out by the HR department;
· Identify the individuals with highest skillsets and loyalty, nurture them to be next level leaders;
· Motivate the team and ensure higher productivity across the team.
Day to day responsibilities:
· Take full responsibility and accountability of the survey project assigned;
· Study in-depth about the project background, objectives and scope;
· Define the project plan details including time line, resource required and potential roadblock;
· Manage the project step by step, follow up with internal and external resource;
· Manage multiple workloads successfully by planning and prioritizing projects;
· Proactively plan suggest and agree project deadlines with client
· Monitor survey progress, problem solving and identification and implementation of solutions;
· Be responsible for closing the project on time and on budget;
· Closely liaise with internal clients for projects briefing and post survey information;
· Keep clients and team in the loop and involve them whenever there is a change in the project specs.
· Effectively communicate with reporting managers and all operation teams to ensure client’s needs are met and understood;
· Closely liaise with all operations teams and keep control of the project status by coordinating all parts involved at all time;
· Escalate any outstanding issue to Operations Head as soon as identified;
· Keep the internal tools fully updated on a daily basis so that everybody can know exactly the status of a project by checking the tools;
· Maintain and improve Jasper Colin’s Service and Operations quality standards;
· Represent Jasper Colin in dealing with client concerns;
· Interact with clients whenever needed;
· Demonstrate good and effective and prompt communication with clients.