Internship- Azure Cloud Engineer
Internship- MS Outlook Add-In Integration
Have you ever booked a flight? A hotel room? Rented a car? Then you have used Amadeus!
Did you like that experience? Great, come help us make it even better!
Did you not like that experience? Great, come help us make it better!
The Boston R&D team is building solutions for travel reservations and we need a talented Intern to help us build it! Our product manages millions of Travel bookings and expenses, including variety of content like flights, hotels, rental cars, insurance, taxi etc.
The internship will occur in the scope of an innovative project where we need to integrate a MS Outlook Add-in with backend services.
What will you be doing?
Do you find the idea of working in a diverse multicultural environment exciting? You will be integrated into a world class engineering team, working with several locations around the world like Nice in France, Frankfurt in Germany, Bangalore in India and interacting with a diverse group of like-minded engineers.
You will enhance and design/code a prototype to integrate our online booking tool in MS Office, that will allow the customers to use the tool directly from Office 365 workspace.
It is a multi layered solution that consists of two essential components. The UI is represented by an Outlook Web Add-in that serves as a login mechanism and settings interface, and a backend which is a .NET-based server application (Web API). The current architecture is of type Client-Server. A monolithic light server application (API), that will be split into multiple serverless executables, (hosted on Microsoft Azure) serving the front-end client application(Outlook Web Add-in). Also It will interact with variety of in-house and external services.
- Minimum 3 month commitment needed
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft technology stack in general
- 2+ years of professional experience coding in C# (.NET Core, .NET Framework)
- Good understandings of Design Patterns, MVC, MVVM
- Experience with REST, data manipulation (XML, JSON)
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure and dealing with resources (ARM)
- Good knowledge of Web application development and deployment (Web services)
- Proficient or familiar with Cloud-based application development and deployment
- Basic understandings of Identity & Access Management platforms, API Management Platforms, Security and Networking
- Ability to work independently.