The person selected for this position will:
- Be responsible for supervising and managing the personnel, payroll, supply requisitioning, and other administrative activities.
- Supervise the daily processing of payroll, personnel, and other administrative documents.
- Form and maintain effective relationships with peers, subordinates, management, and other Regional Census Center employees.
- Identify and resolve problems and clearly communicate the action associated with the encountered problems.
- Prepare, review, and analyze staffing and payroll reports and assure the administrative operations are conducted within prescribed time schedules.
- Oversee payroll and personnel activities, help maintain the flow and quality of work to meet deadlines.
- Request the approval of supply and material equipment as needed to ensure continuity of office operations.
- Assist in setting up and closing the office, assuring minimal waste of excess supplies and equipment.
Conditions of Employment
- U.S. citizen and be 18 years or older to be hired.
- Suitability/Background Investigation for Federal employment.
- Registered for Selective Service if applicable. (www.sss.gov)
- This is a Non-Bargaining Unit position.
- A Supervisory trial period may be required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.