Digital Ad Operations Specialist
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, this key role will oversee all digital advertising campaigns. The successful candidate will have a digital background, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to execute a variety of tasks in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pixel installment and tracking
- Create custom audiences and lookalike audiences
- Monitor and optimizing multiple campaign executions to ensure campaigns are launching and delivering on schedule and according to client expectations
- Ensuring proper implementation of tags, monitoring performance and updating delivery and yield reporting in a real time basis.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing performance data
- Manage and coordinate the execution of all digital advertisment including: display and search advertising, email marketing, video advertising, search engine optimization, social advertising, social media management, and web design/development.
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance, and proactively make recommendations to retain and grow digital revenue.
- Measure website traffic and SEO efforts to determine effective marketing strategies
- Proven knowledge and work experience in digital marketing solutions such as SEO, SEM/PPC, social media management and advertising, web development, email marketing, data analysis, etc.
- Previous sales/support experience in digital media, including at least one year of digital campaign management.
- A positive personality that promotes great communication and professional relationship-building.
- Strong communication skills with an emphasis on being a team player and providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and stay focused in a fast-paced, deadline driven and team-oriented environment.
- Exceptional project management skills, organizational skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Adobe skills are a plus!
- Experience with digital advertising platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, Snapchat Ads, Spotify Ad Studio, Waze Ads, DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP), and Google Analytics.