Client Relations - Entry Level
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
· Maintain existing client relationships through the processing of client requests, resolving client inquiries, and making sure key client information and documentation is up to date
· Inform clients about company product and services
· Onboard new client accounts, which includes the collection of required documentation and client information
· Assist in meeting/ conference calls with new and existing clients with Partners and Supervisors and provide a report (after the meeting /conference call) to the Partners.
· Support the team’s marketing strategy by maintaining marketing materials, including digital and social media platforms, and planning client events and seminars
· Regularly seek opportunities to use firm resources for peer sharing and collaborating with Accountants
· Proactively participate in firm initiatives directed by local management
· Actively engage in available training and education programs to maintain current status on policies, procedures and risk awareness
· Perform administrative duties that support Accountants in daily business practices, including but not limited to, telephone coverage, coordination of client meetings, etc
· Prepare, coordinate and participate in presentations (outside our Firm) to sell our service
· Prepare, coordinate and participate Charity, and Networking Events
· Prepare, coordinate and participate in Social Events for the Firm and employees.
· Answer emails according to the Firm policy
· High School Diploma
· demonstrated progress towards obtaining Associate or BA degree in Business/Marketing/ Other Related Field is a plus.
· Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with clients.
· Previous sales experience is a plus.
· Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
· Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
· Familiarity with email scheduling tools.
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must be fully bilingual in English and Spanish – Portuguese is a plus